Group Class | Reactive Dog Semi Private Lessons
In these Semi-Private lesson sessions (two dogs), we are able to set up scenarios in which to guide you in a controlled environment. We will lay the foundation of success, but it is vital that you do your homework outside of class as well. When you bring your dog to class you’ll have the support of our team to safely and comfortably enter and leave the training space.
This is a 4-week commitment meeting on the same day and time each week.
We focus on the following aspects of on-leash dog-dog reactivity.
- Changing your dog’s emotional response to other dogs
- Management techniques
- Preventing your dog from practicing the behavior
- Removing your dog quickly and easily from unexpected encounters with dogs and other “triggers”
- Fun strategies to build your dog’s focus on you on walks
- Building your skill set to increase your confidence with your dog in public
- Reducing your dog’s overall arousal level
- Equipment to support your dog when walking on a leash (without using the choke, prong, or electronic collars)
There are no make-up classes available for this option as it will require both dogs to participate, please ensure that you can make all 4 weeks.